lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

I quit!

After 10 years to work for a famous newspaper in Costa Rica i decide to quit my job to start my own project. My own digital agency.
It was a very hard decision, i cried a lot. In this moment, i thought in my friends, in all that i like my job actually,  but now i'm very possitive about the future.   
I always want to be my own boss. Take decisions, create my owns products, and feel free to work.  I will not alone in this road, with me will work two of my beloved friends: Michelle, she is a marketing specialist, and Melvin, a succesfull journalist.
I will work for the news papper one more month, after that  i will take two weeks to get a vacation. Maybe i will go to the beach, or visit a cousin in Guanacaste. 
One month ago i was a very sad person, but now i fell like if i will conquer the word.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario